Monday 21 May 2007

10 years with you - Siti Hajjar

A reply to : http://jajazrin.blogs.friendster.com/jetaime
/2007/05/irfan.html

Yes, bestie. It has been a decade - that fast - our age is catching up with us, our lives have so much changed, our new memories adding on, yet our past never faded away.

I remembered those times, we were young, we played netball, we went to school together and we were always there for each other.


Sure, we have our squabbles and disagreements.

Times, when we never talked.

But those times are when I missed you the most.

When I see you around, and I couldn't communicate.

When I had your number, but I couldn't call.

When I miss your voice, yet I didn't speak.

Those days, we were not on good terms, were the foundation of our friendship.


Creating the pillars of strength.

That only drawn us closer.

Made us wiser.


And our friendship last forever.

This picture was 10 years ago.


This picture was 10 years after.

And they are both on my very desk in Australia.

We have changed, our lives too.

But our friendship didn't.

I love you Jaja. You, to me, are like family.

And you are now, godmother to my son, Daniel Irfan.
Congratulations.

Even if I never say, I guessed you knew.

It would definitely be you.

I know you love me like I love you.

Now, I know you'll love Irfan just as much.

Just like your own.

If anything were to happen to me someday, I knew you would always be there for him.
Like a mother would.

Thank you for the past, the present and the future.

Temporarily distance kept us apart so long.

But someday when we reunite,

It will be permanent.

I pray Allah bless and protect you.

And when someday you become a mom, I knew it will be me.

Who will love your child just the same.









No comments: