Tuesday 22 May 2007

Today isn't a very good day.

Its coming into Winter beginning of June and on average 13 degrees celsius every day.

Very cold. And yesterday I caught fever.

It was nearly unbearable.

My joints hurt, my shoulder aches, my head felt heavy, and it was extraordinary cold.

I got the heater up to the maximum. And I got my night gown on, with a jumper, and pants and socks and covered myself with two blankets.

This morning it felt better that it was yesterday. I am still a little feverish.
Hopefully I recover soon. I hate being sick.

And believe it or not, its the first time I have been sick since I migrated to Australia.
Usually its just sickness related to pregnancy. Other than that, my husband and I are as fit as a fiddle. Again, I hate being sick.

My son has grown so much since we first brought him home.

He settled in well and now start craving for physical touch.

I am not sure, if he knows I am his mother.

So everynight, I slept with Irfan and hug him as we sleep.

Paul took some videos of us sleeping together - Irfan and me.

Maybe I'll attached the video soon.

I have been in bed all day, and thank god I took a shower though late.

Cos that shower really freshen me up.

My darling husband hair-dried my hair after that.

And finally I can be bothered to walk around the house and use the computer.

And this house is in a mess. I should be cleaning it soon.

Irfan is crying now.

I have got to go.

Amazing how priorities have changed.



2 comments:

Sherry M. said...

I hope you don't mind! I've been your avid follower eversince you viewed my profile on Friendster! I don't have that anymore though due to some creeps, anyways, Really, from the bottom of this stranger's (an even bizzare female) heart, CONGRATULATIONS and yes, he is beautiful...you know, I wrote about your family....LOL...
I would suggest that you don't read my blogs ahahahah, I am vulgar, well, err, once again, congratulations and I am genuinely happy for you!!

Parker Family said...

Hey Sweetheart, i read your blog and found that entry about me! Thank you so much about the words u say. May god bless u in everything u do. Thank u again.