Thursday 31 May 2007

How can u resist him? All my family members can't.

Yes, he is wearing pink. But it's a boy. Hehe. See how wide his eyes open, yes in this picture, he is fully fed and not sleepy. So is busy turning around, very curious with his surroundings, though I think what he sees at 30 days old, are just shadows. Explains why he doesn't recognise us. Heh.

We spent 5 hours at ICA last Wednesday, applying for Paul's PR and Irfan's citizenship.. Phew, that's done. Irfan is approved anyways and have paid $160. Paul's PR takes longer to be processed and pay upon approval. With a degree and being married to me (a Singapore citizen) I hope Paul's PR don't get held up. We wait for results soon.

Today, I had a great hair-cut at Jean Yip. Trim a few inches off and my hair is soft as well. Pardon me, being excited about this as I have been to caught up with work, pregnancy, birth and Irfan in Australia that I have not made it to the hairdresser for so long. Serious. Well anyways the hairdresser was promoting 'rebonding'. Sorry la, I am a breastfeeding mother so wouldn't want to be at a hairdressers' breastfeeding. :)

It's the great Singapore sale. My husband is becoming more like me - maybe I influence him too much. He bought so many shoes, as much as me. We got some good bargains and Singapore is so so cheap. I rather spend my money here than shop in Australia. Over here, u get more for the same amount. $$$

This is my grandmother, who is now Irfan's great grandmother. She is 70 years old. Irfan is the start of the next generation for both Paul and my side. He is the FIRST great grandchild, FIRST grandchild to my parents, uncles and aunts, and FIRST nephew to my cousins. And here are pictures of the family, going go-go-ga-ga over Irfan.

Uncle Elfie, Auntie Yani & Mummy (and Irfan)
Auntie Miera & Irfan

Aunt Sery (again) & Irfan

Grandmother Ros & Irfan

Uncle Elfie (again) & Irfan

Thank you for the gifts and money - please next time don't trouble yourself.
Thanks for loving Irfan.




1 comment:

About Ashie said...

Mommy leza, there's some photos of irfan in my blog. You can click and save:)

www.ashiethoughts.blogspot.com

Hope you like the gifts !!

Meanwhile take care:)

regards,
Huiting