Wednesday 6 June 2007

1st June 2007 is the day when my most beloved, Daniel Irfan turned 1 month old. Time flies before we realized and my son is now a big boy. Happy 1st Birthday Irfan - Mommy & Daddy loves you to bits.

I had small gatherings at my house and I appreciate those who came on Saturday evening and Sunday, family, friends and classmates. It was small gatherings but you are selective special people I would like to show my son to. And thank you so much for the presents (which was unnecessary), the time and for saying Irfan is cute! Hehehe...

And here are our guests. Thank you for coming. Truly appreciate it. Next time Irfan have a party is when he turned 1 year old. Though I was planning for his cukur rambut and sunat end of this year. See how
that goes.

She is Wati, a friend I met through friendster, she and her boyfriend came to see Irfan on Saturday evening. They were among the first to come and I hope Wati, you have had a great time with Irfan. And hope you enjoy the food. :)

And my beloved ex-classmates and ex-schoolmates came too. Thank you. Fadziah, cute kan anak aku macam mak dia? And Jaja, though you were sleepy as we called to say hi. That's alright. As promised, I'll get Irfan to call u when he can speak. Hehehe.

More family came too.

Another beautiful girl I've met thru Friendster came on Sunday to see Irfan - she has always admitted to be Ifan's stalker and thanks love for those gifts you got him. I hope you fall in love more now that you've seen Mr. Heartbreaker. We hope to see you again soon, Aunt Nadya!

On Monday, met up with my aunties and more cousins at Seoul Garden, Tampines Mall. They bought even more presents and we spent a good 3 hours at Seoul Garden eating. Hey kata buffet, bayar sekali, makan banyak kali. Hehe. Thank you for everything!
And now Paul, myself and Irfan are back in Australia. We arrived home at 3 am yesterday morning. It was a great flight as Irfan always sleeps on long journey. See how good a baby he has been? So tired, luggage still unpacked and this house is in a mess. I need to organise many stuff tomorrow once I am done with blog.

Thank you to those who send us off at the airport. :)

Till we see all of you again in October, when Irfan will be 5 months old.
Lots of Love, Halim, Leza & Irfan





No comments: